think now i’m undergoing some growing up pains..haha..and i’m taking it slow so i won’t screw anything..hopefully things will fall together..
1) now i’ve to really use my time well so i can complete all the requirements for the TE portfolio..
2) and, i need to really consider which university i will be going for my post graduate studies – so i don’t have to travel far from my school, and most importantly, it cannot be so expensive..
3) and i was thinking of getting myself a car by early next year..
4) so obviously i should land myself a job, at least until i will be called for a posting..
5) oh, i will be flying off for graduation and really i need to make up my mind on what i should be wearing – should i buy or should i use whatever i have..
6) and i need to think of getting an insurance..
slowly, i’ll just take one step at a time, Godwillingly 🙂